- Intuitive and easy workflow for creating pads, plucks, leads, percussion elements and transitions, but in-depth control over every aspect of your sound.
- 2 analog-style oscillators with 6 waveshapes, up to 32 voices unison, spectral anti-aliasing and a range of creative effects.
- 1 high definition wavetable oscillator that lets you generate fully stereo wavetable sets based on the output of osc 1 and 2.
- A highly intuitive modulation system that lets you connect any FX control to several MOD ADSRs and LFOs, including host-syncing and midi re-triggering.
- A master chain of 9 different draggable effects allowing you to create fully polished and finished sounds that need no further post-processing outside of Union.
- 300+ ready to go presets that you can easily navigate using SoundSpot’s new preset manager, including different authors, banks and categories.
- 10.12 – 10.14: older OS versions may work but are not tested (32 & 64-bit)
- Audio Units (AU)
- Windows 7, 8 and 10 (32 & 64-bit)
- RAM: 8 GB RAM or more is recommended. Plus at least 8 GB hard disk space for installation.
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer.
- Format: In theory any 32 or 64-bit VST, VST3, AU, or AAX (11.0.2 or higher) compatible host application should work.
- Licensing: Internet access for activating the licence key. Please ensure any outgoing connection blockers are deactivated.
- Sample Rates: Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo.
- Ableton Live
- Logic Pro X (not compatible with Logic 9)
- Pro Tools 10-12
- + many more